A Study of Russian High-tech Industrial Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Razin, Assaf & Yahav, Joseph A, 1979. "On Stochastic Models of Economic Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(3), pages 599-604, October.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2004.
"Financial Market Globalization, Symmetry-Breaking, and Endogenous Inequality of Nations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 853-884, May.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2002. "Financial Market Globalization, Symmetry-Breaking, and Endogenous Inequality of Nations," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-186, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005.
"Accuracy of Simulations for Stochastic Dynamic Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1939-1976, November.
- Santos, Manuel S. & Peralta Alva, Adrián, 2003. "Accuracy of simulations for stochastic dynamic models," UC3M Working papers. Economics we034615, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2003. "Accuracy of Simulations for Stochastic Dynamic Models," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000264, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Brock, William A. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1972. "Optimal economic growth and uncertainty: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 479-513, June.
- Ricard Torres, 1990. "Stochastic Dominance," Discussion Papers 905, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hopenhayn, Hugo A & Prescott, Edward C, 1992. "Stochastic Monotonicity and Stationary Distributions for Dynamic Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1387-1406, November.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2007.
"Stochastic optimal growth with bounded or unbounded utility and with bounded or unbounded shocks,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 477-500, April.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2005. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Bounded or Unbounded Utility and with Bounded or Unbounded Shocks," Discussion Paper Series 176, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2006. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Bounded or Unbounded Utility and with Bounded or Unbounded Shocks," Discussion Paper Series 189, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Stachurski, John, 2005. "Stability of stochastic optimal growth models: a new approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 100-118, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2009-02-14 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2009-02-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.