Income Inequality in Chile: 1990-2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2011. "Conflict, growth, distribution, and employment: a long-run Kaleckian model," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 539-557, September.
- Srinivas Raghavendra, 2006. "Limits to Investment Exhilarationism," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 87(3), pages 257-280, April.
- Peter Flaschel & Alfred Greiner & Camille Logeay & Christian Proano, 2012. "Employment cycles, low income work and the dynamic impact of wage regulations. A macro perspective," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 235-250, April.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2012.
"Is the long-run equilibrium wage-led or profit-led? A Kaleckian approach,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 231-244.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2011. "Is the Long-run Equilibrium Wage-led or Profit-led? A Kaleckian Approach," Discussion papers e-11-002, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2013. "Cyclical growth in a Goodwin–Kalecki–Marx model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 145-171, March.
- Marc Lavoie, 2009. "Cadrisme within a Post-Keynesian Model of Growth and Distribution," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 369-391.
- Flaschel, Peter & Greiner, Alfred, 2009. "Employment cycles and minimum wages. A macro view," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 279-287, December.
- Daniele Tavani & Peter Flaschel & Lance Taylor, 2011. "Estimated non-linearities and multiple equilibria in a model of distributive-demand cycles," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 519-538, October.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Inequality; Chile; Skilled-biased Technological Change Theory;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kue:dpaper:e-12-004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Graduate School of Economics Project Center). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekyojp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .