The Origins of Governments: From Amorphy to Anarchy and Hierarchy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tisdell, Clem & Svizzero, Serge, 2015. "The Malthusian Trap and Development in Pre-Industrial Societies: A View Differing from the Standard One," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 197551, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Rowthorn, Robert & Seabright, Paul, 2010.
"Property Rights, Warfare and the Neolithic Transition,"
TSE Working Papers
10-207, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Rowthorn, Robert & Seabright, Paul, 2010. "Property Rights, Warfare and the Neolithic Transition," IDEI Working Papers 654, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
More about this item
Keywordsorigins of institutions; common defense; raiding; hunter-gatherers; SCCS;
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-12-09 (Development)
- NEP-POL-2006-12-09 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .