On Parametrization in Modelling Behavioral Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiarella, Carl, et al, 1984. "On the Economics of International Fisheries," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 85-92, February.
- Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J., 1999.
"Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 233-255, May.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard J. Mirman, "undated". "Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction," Working Papers 97/12, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard Mirman, "undated". "Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction," Working Papers 2132842, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Easley, David & Spulber, Daniel F, 1981.
"Stochastic Equilibrium and Optimality with Rolling Plans,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 79-103, February.
- Daniel F. Spulber & David Easley, 1979. "Stochastic Equilibrium and Optimality with Rolling Plans," Discussion Papers 354, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Amir, Rabah, 1996.
"Continuous Stochastic Games of Capital Accumulation with Convex Transitions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 111-131, August.
- AMIR , Rabah, 1995. "Continuous Stochastic Games of Capital Accumulation with Convex Transition," CORE Discussion Papers 1995009, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Amir, R., 1996. "Continuous stochastic games of capital accumulation with convex transitions," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1227, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fischer, Ronald D. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1996. "The Compleat Fish Wars: Biological and Dynamic Interactions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 34-42, January.
- Tracy R. Lewis & Richard Schmalensee, 1980.
"On Oligopolistic Markets for Nonrenewable Natural Resources,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 475-491.
- Lewis, Tracy R. & Schmalensee, Richard., 1979. "On oligopolistic markets for nonrenewable natural resources," Working papers 1052-79., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Kaitala, Veijo, 1989. "On efficient equilibrium solutions in dynamic games of resource management," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 23-34, March.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Perry, Martin K, 1984. "Scale Economies, Imperfect Competition, and Public Policy," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Salant, Stephen W, 1976. "Exhaustible Resources and Industrial Structure: A Nash-Cournot Approach to the World Oil Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(5), pages 1079-1093, October.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C, 1982. "On Capturing Oil Rents with a National Excise Tax," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 194-201, March.
- Jonathan Cave, 1987. "Long-Term Competition in a Dynamic Game: The Cold Fish War," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(4), pages 596-610, Winter.
- David Levhari & Leonard J. Mirman, 1980. "The Great Fish War: An Example Using a Dynamic Cournot-Nash Solution," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 322-334, Spring.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Kirman, 2006. "Heterogeneity in Economics," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 1(1), pages 89-117, May.
- Werner Hildenbrand & Alois Kneip, 2005. "On behavioral heterogeneity," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(1), pages 155-169, January.
More about this item
Keywordsaggregate demand; behavioral heterogeneity; parametrization;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .