Noncooperative R&D and Optimal R&D Cartels
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dierker, E. & Dierker, H. & Grobal, B., 1999.
"Incomplete Markets and the Firm,"
99-03, Carleton - School of Public Administration.
- Egbert DIERKER & Hildegard DIERKER & Birgit GRODAL, 1999. "Incomplete Markets and the Firm," Vienna Economics Papers vie9902, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 1999. "Incomplete Markets and the Firm," CIE Discussion Papers 1999-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Dierker, E. & Dierker, H. & Grodal, B., 1999. "Incomplete Markets and the Firm," Papers 9902, Washington St. Louis - School of Business and Political Economy.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 1999. "Incomplete Markets and the Firm," Discussion Papers 99-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1950. "A Difficulty in the Concept of Social Welfare," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 328-328.
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1975. "Pareto Optimality in Non-Convex Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Geanakoplos, J. & Magill, M. & Quinzii, M. & Dreze, J., 1990.
"Generic inefficiency of stock market equilibrium when markets are incomplete,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, pages 113-151.
- Geanakoplos, J. & Magill, M. & Quinzii, M. & Dreze, J., "undated". "Generic inefficiency of stock market equilibrium when markets are incomplete," CORE Discussion Papers RP 916, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John Geanakoplos & Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii & J. Dreze, 1988. "Generic Inefficiency of Stock Market Equilibrium When Markets Are Incomplete," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 863, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Temimi, Akram & Dakhlia, Sami & Menezes, Flavio Marques, 2001. "Duplication of R&D and industry concentration," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 437, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
Keywordsoligopolistic R&D; Spillovers; research joint ventures; R&D cartel;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieci:2000-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciekudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.