Administrative Costs and the "Double Dividend"
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knud Munk, "undated".
"Assessment of the Introduction of Road Pricing Using a Computable General Equilibrium Model,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Knud Jørgen Munk, 2005. "Assessment of the introduction of road pricing using a Computable General Equilibrium model," Economics Working Papers 2005-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Munk Knud Jorgen, "undated". "Assessment of the Introduction of Road Pricing Using a Computable General Equilibrium model," EcoMod2002 330800051, EcoMod.
- MUNK Knud, "undated". "Administrative Costs and Optimal Diversions from Free Trade in a Small Open Economy," EcoMod2003 330700108, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:epruwp:00-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epcbsdk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .