The Speed of Adjustment to Demand Shocks: A Markov-chain Measurement Using Micro Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bachmann, Rüdiger & Elstner, Steffen, 2015.
"Firm optimism and pessimism,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 297-325.
- Rüdiger Bachmann & Steffen Elstner, 2013. "Firms' Optimism and Pessimism," NBER Working Papers 18989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruediger Bachmann & Steffen Elstner, 2013. "Firms' Optimism and Pessimism," CESifo Working Paper Series 4176, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steffen Elstner & Ruediger Bachmann, 2013. "Firms' Optimism and Pessimism," 2013 Meeting Papers 623, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rolf Schenker, 2008. "Qualitative und quantitative Umfragedaten – ein Vergleich auf Mikroebene," KOF Analysen, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich, vol. 2(2), pages 47-57, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand shock; Markov-chain; Microfoundation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:07-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.