Die konjunkturelle Ausrichtung der Schweizer Finanzpolitik im internationalen Vergleich
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto S. Mariano & Yasutomo Murasawa, 2003. "A new coincident index of business cycles based on monthly and quarterly series," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 427-443.
- King, Robert G. & Levine, Ross, 1994.
"Capital fundamentalism, economic development, and economic growth,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 259-292, June.
- King, Robert G.*Levine, Ross*DEC, 1994. "Capital fundamentalism, economic development, and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1285, The World Bank.
- Ambler, Steve & Cardia, Emanuela & Zimmermann, Christian, 2004.
"International business cycles: What are the facts?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 257-276, March.
- Steve Ambler & Emanuela Cardia & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "International Business Cycles: What are the Facts?," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 90, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Ambler, S. & Cardia, E. & Zimmermann, C., 2000. "International Business Cycles: What Are the Facts?," Cahiers de recherche 2000-05, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- AMBLER, Steve & CARDIA, Emanuela & ZIMMERMANN, Christian, 2000. "International Business Cycles: What Are the Facts?," Cahiers de recherche 2000-05, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hodrick, Robert J & Prescott, Edward C, 1997.
"Postwar U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Edward Prescott, 1981. "Post-War U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Schlagenhauf, Don E., 1996. "The role of international factors in the business cycle: A multi-country study," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 85-104, February.
- Forni, Mario, et al, 2001.
"Coincident and Leading Indicators for the Euro Area,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(471), pages 62-85, May.
- Lucrezia Reichlin & Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi, 2001. "Coincident and leading indicators for the Euro area," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10137, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 1999. "Forecasting inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 293-335, October.
- Michael Funke & Harm Bandholz, 2003.
"In search of leading indicators of economic activity in Germany,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 277-297.
- Harm Bandholz & Michael Funke, 2001. "In Search of Leading Indicators of Economic Activity in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 571, CESifo Group Munich.
- Harm Bandholz & Michael Funke, 2003. "In Search of Leading Indicators of Economic Activity in Germany," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20307, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Gregory, Allan W & Head, Allen C & Raynauld, Jacques, 1997. "Measuring World Business Cycles," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 677-701, August.
- Michael Artis, 2003. "Is there a European Business Cycle?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1053, CESifo Group Munich.
- Clark, Todd E. & van Wincoop, Eric, 2001. "Borders and business cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 59-85, October.
- Imbs, Jean, 2000. "Sectors and the OECD Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 2473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos & Dimelis, Sophia P & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 1995. "Comparisons of Business Cycles in the EC: Idiosyncracies and Regularities," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(245), pages 1-27, February.
- Gregory, Allan W. & Head, Allen C., 1999.
"Common and country-specific fluctuations in productivity, investment, and the current account,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 423-451, December.
- Allan W. Gregory & Allen C. Head, 1996. "Common and Country-specific Fluctuations in Productivity, Investment, and the Current Account," Working Papers 931, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Arthur F. Burns & Wesley C. Mitchell, 1946. "Measuring Business Cycles," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number burn46-1, January.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano & Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 2003.
"Macroeconomic forecasting in the Euro area: Country specific versus area-wide information,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, "undated". "Macroeconomic Forecasting in the Euro Area: Country Specific versus Area-Wide Information," Working Papers 201, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- W.A. Razzak, 2001.
"Business Cycle Asymmetries: International Evidence,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(1), pages 230-243, January.
- Weshah Razzak, 2001. "Triples Asymmetry Test for "Business Cycle Asymmetries: International Evidence"," Computer Codes razzak01, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & Eswar S. Prasad, 2003.
"Identifying the Common Component of International Economic Fluctuations: A New Approach,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 101-127, January.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & Eswar S Prasad, 1999. "Identifying the Common Component in International Economic Fluctuations; A New Approach," IMF Working Papers 99/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Lumsdaine, Robin L. & Prasad, Eswar, 2002. "Identifying the Common Component of International Economic Fluctuations: A New Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- King, Robert G & Rebelo, Sergio, 1990.
"Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 126-150, October.
- King, R.G. & Rebelo, S., 1988. "Public Policy And Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," RCER Working Papers 225, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert G. King & Sergio Rebelo, 1990. "Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," NBER Working Papers 3338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Comin, D. & Hobijn, B., 2004.
"Cross-country technology adoption: making the theories face the facts,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 39-83, January.
- Comin, D. & Hobijn, B., 2003. "Cross-Country Technology Adoption: Making the Theories Face the Facts," Working Papers 03-04, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2003. "Cross-country technology adoption: making the theories face the facts," Staff Reports 169, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Romer, P.M., 1988. "Capital Accumulation In The Theory Of Long Run Growth," RCER Working Papers 123, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Joffrey Malek Mansour, 2003.
"Do national business cycles have an international origin?,"
Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Joffrey Malek Mansour, 2003. "Do national business cycles have an international origin?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13490, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dadkhah, Kamran M & Zahedi, Fatemeh, 1990. "Estimation and Cross-Country Comparison of Capital Stocks," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 383-408.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Christopher Otrok & Charles H. Whiteman, 2003. "International Business Cycles: World, Region, and Country-Specific Factors," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1216-1239, September.
- C. Fred Bergsten, 2001. "Fifty Years of Trade Policy: The Policy Lessons," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1958. "The Measurement of Capacity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 49, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lucke, Bernd, 2002. "Die Real-Business-Cycle Theorie und ihre Relevanz für die Konjunkturanalyse," HWWA Discussion Papers 178, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Michael Graff, 2004. "Estimates of the output gap in real time: how well have we been doing?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP 2004/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain Geier, 2012. "Application of the Swiss Fiscal Rule to Artificial Data: A Monte Carlo Simulation," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(I), pages 37-55, March.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Martin Weder, 2010.
"Fiskalpolitik als antizyklisches Instrument? Eine Betrachtung der Schweiz,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11(2), pages 146-177, May.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Martin Weder, 2009. "Fiskalpolitik als antizyklisches Instrument? Eine Betrachtung der Schweiz," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-24, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Tobias Beljean & Alain Geier, 2013. "The Swiss Debt Brake - Has It Been a Success?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 149(II), pages 115-135, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:05-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.