Privatization in a mixed oligopoly: Productivity, market concentration, and the optimal degree of privatization
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsquantity-setting competition; partial privatization; mixed oligopoly;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-10-06 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2012-10-06 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koe:wpaper:1220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kimiaki Shirahama) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekobjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .