Are SRI Funds More Resilient towards the Global Financial Crisis?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe DESBRIERES, 2017. "L’investissement conforme à la Charia est-il socialement responsable ?,Is Shariah compliant investment socially responsible?," Working Papers CREGO 1171001, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Miwa Nakai & Tomonori Honda & Nariaki Nishino & Kenji Takeuchi, 2013. "An Experimental Study on Motivations for Socially Responsible Investment," Discussion Papers 1314, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsSRI; Event study; Financial crisis;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HME-2011-02-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koe:wpaper:1018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kimiaki Shirahama) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekobjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .