Productivity distribution, firm heterogeneity, and agglomeration: Evidence from firm-level data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- OKUBO Toshihiro & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2010. "Productivity Distribution, Firm Heterogeneity, and Agglomeration: Evidence from firm-level data," Discussion papers 10017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & Rikard FORSLID, 2010.
"Spatial Relocation with Heterogeneous Firms and Heterogeneous Sectors,"
10056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2010. "Spatial Relocation with Heterogeneous Firms and Heterogeneous Sectors," CEPR Discussion Papers 8117, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2010. "Spatial Relocation with Heterogeneous Firms and Heterogeneous Sectors," Research Papers in Economics 2010:17, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Natalia Davidson & Oleg Mariyev, 2015. "The impact of spatial concentration on enterprise performance," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 95-105.
- Davidson Natalia & Kislyak Nadezhda & Vorobyev Pavel, 2010. "Spatial Ñoncentration and Firm Performance in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 10/05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomeration; Productivity; Gamma distribution; Heterogeneity; Firm-level data;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-03-26 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2011-03-26 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2011-03-26 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2011-03-26 (International Trade)
- NEP-URE-2011-03-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2011-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .