Bildung in Deutschland – eine ordnungspolitische Annäherung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zweifel, Peter & Breuer, Michael, 2006. "The case for risk-based premiums in public health insurance," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 171-188, April.
- Broome, John, 2000. "Cost-Benefit Analysis and Population," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 953-970, June.
- Markus Jankowski & Anne Zimmermann, 2004. "Versicherungspflichtige Leistungen in einer obligatorischen Krankenversicherung," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 01/2004, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Hausman, D.M., 1995. "The Impossibility of Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Papers 9513, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Alan Williams, 1996. "Interpersonal comparisons of welfare," Working Papers 151chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Mark Sculpher & Karl Claxton, 2010. "Sins of omission and obfuscation: IQWIG's guidelines on economic evaluation methods," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1132-1136.
- Werner B. F. Brouwer & Frans F. H. Rutten, 2010. "The efficiency frontier approach to economic evaluation: will it help German policy making?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1128-1131.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kln:owiwdp:dp_06_2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Müller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/owiwode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.