Wie viel Gleichheit braucht die Soziale Marktwirtschaft?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zweifel, Peter & Breuer, Michael, 2006. "The case for risk-based premiums in public health insurance," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 171-188, April.
- Broome, John, 2000. "Cost-Benefit Analysis and Population," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 953-970, June.
- Markus Jankowski & Anne Zimmermann, 2004. "Versicherungspflichtige Leistungen in einer obligatorischen Krankenversicherung," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 01/2004, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Hausman, D.M., 1995. "The Impossibility of Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Papers 9513, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Alan Williams, 1996. "Interpersonal comparisons of welfare," Working Papers 151chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Mark Sculpher & Karl Claxton, 2010. "Sins of omission and obfuscation: IQWIG's guidelines on economic evaluation methods," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1132-1136.
- Werner B. F. Brouwer & Frans F. H. Rutten, 2010. "The efficiency frontier approach to economic evaluation: will it help German policy making?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1128-1131.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kln:owiwdp:dp_05_2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Müller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/owiwode.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .