On the excess entry theorem in the presence of network effect-sensitive consumers
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsexcess entry theorem; network effect-sensitive consumers; a fulfilled expectation; Cournot oligopoly;
All these keywords.
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2020-05-11 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GEN-2020-05-11 (Gender)
- NEP-NET-2020-05-11 (Network Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2020-05-11 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kgu:wpaper:210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Toshihiro Okada). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dekgujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .