The Effects of Pollution and Energy Taxes across the European Income Distribution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan Faiella & Federico Cingano, 2015. "La tassazione verde in Italia: l’analisi di una carbon tax sui trasporti," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 45-90.
- Qiao-Mei Liang & Qian Wang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2013. "Assessing the Distributional Impacts of Carbon Tax among Households across Different Income Groups: The Case of China," Energy & Environment, , vol. 24(7-8), pages 1323-1346, December.
- James Davies & Xiaojun Shi & John Whalley, 2014.
"The possibilities for global inequality and poverty reduction using revenues from global carbon pricing,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(3), pages 363-391, September.
- James B. Davies & Xiaojun Shi & John Whalley, 2012. "The Possibilities for Global Inequality and Poverty Reduction Using Revenues from Global Carbon Pricing," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20127, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "On the Distributional Effect of Carbon Tax in Developing Countries: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200705, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kee:keeldp:2000/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin E. Diedrich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekeeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .