Inspecting the Poverty-Trap Mechanism - A Quantile Regression Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Krüger Jens J., 2009. "Inspecting the Poverty-Trap Mechanism: A Quantile Regression Approach," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 1-18, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Semmler, Willi & Ofori, Marvin, 2007. "On poverty traps, thresholds and take-offs," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier X, 1996.
"The Classical Approach to Convergence Analysis,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 1019-1036, July.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1995. "The Classical Approach to Convergence Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sala-i-martin, X., 1995. "The Classical Approach to Convergence Analysis," Papers 734, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995. "The classical approach to convergence analysis," Economics Working Papers 117, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Galor, Oded, 2005.
"From Stagnation to Growth: Unified Growth Theory,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 171-293
- Oded Galor, 2004. "From Stagnation to Growth: Unified Growth Theory," GE, Growth, Math methods 0409003, EconWPA.
- Oded_Galor, 2004. "From Stagnation to Growth:Unified Growth Theory," Working Papers 2004-15, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Galor, Oded, 2004. "From Stagnation to Growth: Unified Growth Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 4581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pritchett, Lant, 2000. "Understanding Patterns of Economic Growth: Searching for Hills among Plateaus, Mountains, and Plains," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 221-250, May.
- Quah, Danny, 1997. "Empirics for Growth and Distribution: Stratification, Polarization, and Convergence Clubs," CEPR Discussion Papers 1586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, March.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Mamuneas, Theofanis P. & Savvides, Andreas & Stengos, Thanasis, 2001.
"Measures of Human Capital and Nonlinearities in Economic Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 229-254, September.
- Kalaitzidakis, P. & Mamuneas, T.P. & Savvides, A. & Stengos, T., 2000. "Measures of Human Capital and Nonlinearities in Economic Growth," Working Papers 2000-5, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Fiaschi, Davide & Lavezzi, Andrea Mario, 2007.
"Nonlinear economic growth: Some theory and cross-country evidence,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 271-290, September.
- Davide Fiaschi & Andrea Mario Lavezzi, 2003. "Nonlinear Economic Growth: Some Theory and Cross-Country Evidence," Discussion Papers 2003/14, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Fiaschi, Davide & Lavezzi, Andrea Mario, 2003. "Distribution Dynamics and Nonlinear Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 379-401, December.
- David N. Weil & Oded Galor, 2000.
"Population, Technology, and Growth: From Malthusian Stagnation to the Demographic Transition and Beyond,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 806-828, September.
- Oded Galor & David N. Weil, 1999. "Population, Technology, and Growth: From Malthusian Stagnation to the Demographic Transition and Beyond," Working Papers 99-35, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- MacKinnon, James G. & White, Halbert, 1985.
"Some heteroskedasticity-consistent covariance matrix estimators with improved finite sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 305-325, September.
- James G. MacKinnon & Halbert White, 1983. "Some Heteroskedasticity Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimators with Improved Finite Sample Properties," Working Papers 537, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Zhenjuan & Stengos, Thanasis, 1999. "Non-linearities in Cross-Country Growth Regressions: A Semiparametric Approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 527-538, Sept.-Oct.
More about this item
Keywordsnonlinear growth; poverty traps; quantile regression;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2007-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .