Agglomeration and Endogenous Absorptive Capacities: Hotelling Revisited
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Chih-Hai & Lin, Hui-Lin & Li, Hsiao-Yun, 2013. "Influences of production and R&D agglomeration on productivity: Evidence from Chinese electronics firms," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 162-178.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2010. "Technology transfer in a linear city with symmetric locations," MPRA Paper 21055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuli Leppälä, 2018.
"Theoretical perspectives on localized knowledge spillovers and agglomeration,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(3), pages 467-484, August.
- Leppälä, Samuli, 2014. "Theoretical Perspectives on Localised Knowledge Spillovers and Agglomeration," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial Agglomeration; Endogenous Spillovers; Absorptive Capacity; Non-Cooperative Game;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2008-01-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-KNM-2008-01-05 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-URE-2008-01-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2007-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwiss.uni-jena.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.