Realized Stock Volatility
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Martens & Dick van Dijk & Michiel de Pooter, 2004. "Modeling and Forecasting S&P 500 Volatility: Long Memory, Structural Breaks and Nonlinearity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-067/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Renò, Roberto & Rizza, Rosario, 2003. "Is volatility lognormal? Evidence from Italian futures," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 322(C), pages 620-628.
- Stavros Degiannakis, 2008.
"ARFIMAX and ARFIMAX-TARCH realized volatility modeling,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1169-1180.
- Degiannakis, Stavros, 2008. "ARFIMAX and ARFIMAX-TARCH Realized Volatility Modeling," MPRA Paper 80465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald A. & Yoon, Kyung Hwan, 2015.
"The impact of oil price shocks on the stock market return and volatility relationship,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 41-54.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Kyung Hwan Yoon, 2014. "The Impact of Oil Price Shocks on the Stock Market Return and Volatility Relationship," CAMA Working Papers 2014-71, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Basel Awartani & Valentina Corradi, 2004. "Testing and Modelling Market Microstructure Effects with an Application to the Dow Jones Industrial Average," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 487, Econometric Society.
- Walter Distaso & Basel Awartani & Valentina Corradi, 2004. "Testing and Modelling Market Microstructure Effects with an Application to the Dow Jones Industrial Average," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 273, Econometric Society.
- Papavassiliou, Vassilios G., 2013. "A new method for estimating liquidity risk: Insights from a liquidity-adjusted CAPM framework," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 184-197.
- Stavros Degiannakis, George Filis, and Renatas Kizys, 2014. "The Effects of Oil Price Shocks on Stock Market Volatility: Evidence from European Data," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Blair, Bevan J. & Poon, Ser-Huang & Taylor, Stephen J., 2001. "Forecasting S&P 100 volatility: the incremental information content of implied volatilities and high-frequency index returns," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 5-26, November.
- Martens, Martin & van Dijk, Dick & de Pooter, Michiel, 2009. "Forecasting S&P 500 volatility: Long memory, level shifts, leverage effects, day-of-the-week seasonality, and macroeconomic announcements," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 282-303.
- Cheong, Chin Wen, 2009. "Modeling and forecasting crude oil markets using ARCH-type models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2346-2355, June.
- Huang, Zhuo & Liu, Hao & Wang, Tianyi, 2016. "Modeling long memory volatility using realized measures of volatility: A realized HAR GARCH model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 812-821.
- Christian T. Brownlees & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2010.
"Comparison of Volatility Measures: a Risk Management Perspective,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 8(1), pages 29-56, Winter.
- Christian T. Brownlees & Giampiero Gallo, 2008. "Comparison of Volatility Measures: a Risk Management Perspective," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2008_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 2004. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity (ARCH) Models: A Review," MPRA Paper 80487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vortelinos, Dimitrios I. & Thomakos, Dimitrios D., 2013. "Nonparametric realized volatility estimation in the international equity markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 34-45.
- Stavros Degiannakis & Evdokia Xekalaki, 2007. "Assessing the performance of a prediction error criterion model selection algorithm in the context of ARCH models," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 149-171.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:31:y:2011:i:2:a:4056 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yuanfang & Roberts, Matthew C., 2005. "Realized Volatility in the Agricultural Futures Market," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19211, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jhu:papers:420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (None). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dejhuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .