Is It Worthwhile for Indonesia to Rush into a Free Trade Deal with Japan?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsApplied general equilibrium; Economic growth; Forward-looking; Free trade agreement; Interregional capital flows; International trade; International agreements; Trade policy; Indonesia; Japan; 応用一般均衡; 経済成長; 前向きの; 自由貿易協定; 地域間資本移動; 貿易; 国際協定; 貿易政策; インドネシア; 日本;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2007-04-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-04-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .