India's senior citizen's policy and an examination of the life of senior citizens in North Delhi
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Social security; Aged; Pensions; Social policy; Senior Citizens Policy; New Pension Scheme (NPS); Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS);
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-04-06 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-04-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEM-2013-04-06 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .