An export strategy and technology networks in the Republic of Korea
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simona MoagÄƒr Poladian & George Cornel Dumitrescu & Andreea DrÄƒgoi, 2015. "Technological based growth in developed countries â€“ a quantitative assessment," National Strategies Observer (NOS), Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy, vol. 2.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Korea; Japan; International trade; Trade policy; Technology transfer; Korea’s trade balance with Japan; Technology networks;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .