Theoretical Models Based on a Flowchart Approach to Industrial Cluster Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki, 2018. "The involvement in global value chains and its policy implication in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 84367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFlowchart approach; Industrial cluster policy; Capacity building; Institutions; Exchange rate; Country risk; Corporate tax rate; Foreign investments; Industrial policy; Econometric model; International business enterprises; Asia; East Asia; Southeast Asia; 国際投資; 産業政策; 経済モデル; 世界企業; 多国籍企業; アジア; 東アジア; 東南アジア;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-02-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SEA-2007-02-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .