The Sandinista Revolution and Post-Conflict Development--Key Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reardon, Thomas, 1997. "Using evidence of household income diversification to inform study of the rural nonfarm labor market in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 735-747, May.
- Zeller, Manfred & Diagne, Aliou & Mataya, Charles, 1997. "Market access by smallholder farmers in Malawi," FCND discussion papers 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kydd, Jonathan & Christiansen, Robert, 1982. "Structural change in Malawi since independence: Consequences of a development strategy based on large-scale agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 355-375, May.
- World Bank, 2006. "World Development Indicators 2006," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 8151.
- Hazarika, Gautam & Alwang, Jeffrey, 2003.
"Access to credit, plot size and cost inefficiency among smallholder tobacco cultivators in Malawi,"
Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 99-109, July.
- Hazarika, Gautam & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger, 2003. "Access to credit, plot size and cost inefficiency among smallholder tobacco cultivators in Malawi," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(1), July.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Bezuneh, Mesfin & Clay, Daniel C. & Reardon, Thomas, 2001.
"Heterogeneous Contraints, Incentives, and Income Diversification Strategies in Rural Africa,"
179567, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Bezuneh, Mesfin & Clay, Daniel C. & Reardon, Thomas, 2001. "Heterogeneous Constraints, Incentives And Income Diversification Strategies In Rural Africa," Working Papers 14761, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsDaniel Ortega; Violeta Chamorro; Enrique Bolanos; Hugo Chavez; Sandinista; Contra; Post-conflict recovery; Neo-liberal; Caudillo; Extreme poverty; Illiteracy rate; Nicaragua; Internal politics; Political parties; Democracy; Economic conditions; ダニエル・オルテガ; ビオレタ・チャモロ; エンリケ・ボラーニョス; ウゴ・チャベス; サンディニスタ; コントラ; 貧困; 非識字率; ニカラグア; 国内政治; 政党; 民主主義; 経済事情;
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-10-27 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2007-10-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .