The Economics of Self-regulation in telecommunications under sunset legislation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- James C. Miller III, 1985. "The FTC and Voluntary Standards: Maximizing the Net Benefits of Self-Regulation," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 4(3), pages 897-903, Winter.
- George J. Stigler, 1971. "The Theory of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 3-21, Spring.
- Ypsilanti, D & Xavier, P, 1998. "Towards next generation regulation," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 643-659, September.
- Lapuerta, Carlos & Tye, William B., 1999. "Promoting effective competition through interconnection policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 129-145, March.
- Stefanadis, Christodoulos, 2003. "Self-Regulation, Innovation, and the Financial Industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 5-25, January.
- Andreas Freytag, 2004. "EMU Enlargement: Which Concept of Convergence to Apply?," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 11/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Alfred E. Kahn, 1988. "The Economics of Regulation: Principles and Institutions," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610523, January.
- Uwe Cantner & Werner Gueth & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2003.
"Competition in Innovation and Imitation - A Theoretical and Experimental Study -,"
Papers on Strategic Interaction
2004-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Uwe Cantner & Werner Güth & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2004. "Competition in Innovation and Imitation - A Theoretical and Experimental Study -," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 01/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Knieps, Günter, 2004. "Privatisation of Network Industries in Germany : A Disaggregated Approach," Discussion Papers 100, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Günter Knieps, 2004. "Privatisation of Network Industries in Germany: A Disaggregated Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1188, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cave, Jonathan & Marsden, Christopher, 2008. "Quis custodiet ipsos custodies in the Internet: self-regulation as a threat and a promise," MPRA Paper 83193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jen:jenasw:2004-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwi.uni-jena.de/ .