International Success of British Companies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:231-245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan M. Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2006. "Liabilities of Regional Foreignness and the Use of Firm Level and Country Level Data," Working Papers 2006-17, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "The State of Case Study Research in Mergers & Acquisitions: A Review of the Literature in Different Management Streams," MPRA Paper 63939, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Nguyen, Quyen T.K. & Rugman, Alan M., 2015. "Multinational subsidiary sales and performance in South East Asia," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 115-123.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-03-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2007-03-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2007-03-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2007-03-10 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iuk:wpaper:2006-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rick Harbaugh). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpiubus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .