Case Studies of Farmers' Use of Informational Systems
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Damona Doye & Robert Jolly & Rob Hornbaker & Tim Cross & Robert P. King & William F. Lazarus & Anthony Yeboah, 2000. "Case Studies of Farmers' Use of Information Systems," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 566-585.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeboah, Anthony K. & Owens, John Paul & Bynum, Jarvetta S. & Boisson, Daniel, 2009. "Case Studies of Successful Small Scale Farming in North Carolina," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46752, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:5240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .