Framework for Analyzing Specific Agricultural Policy Reform
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Richard E. Just & Gordon C. Rausser & David Zilberman, 1992. "Framework for Analyzing Specific Agricultural Policy Reform, A," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 90-gatt18, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Zilberman, David D., 1993. "A framework for analyzing specific agricultural policy reform," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5sv4s9m4, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Richard E. Just & Gordon C. Rausser & David Zilberman, 1992. "Framework for Analyzing Specific Agricultural Policy Reform, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 90-gatt18, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985.
"Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-298, January.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard & Zilberman, David, 1984. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," CUDARE Working Papers 201089, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Erik Lichtenberg & David Zilberman, 1988. "Efficient Regulation of Environmental Health Risks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 167-178.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.