Fisheries Management with Stock Uncertainty and Costly Capital Adjustment
No abstract available.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070|
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
- Medel, Carlos A., 2011. "The Effects of Global Warming on Fisheries," MPRA Paper 28373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel De Lara & Julio Peña-Torres & Héctor Ramírez Cabrera, 2012.
"Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2012-11, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2012. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv276, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2010. "Evaluation of Management Procedures: Application to Chilean Jack Mackerel Fishery," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv255, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Vincent Martinet & Julio Peña-Torres & Michel Lara & Hector Ramírez C., 2016. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fishery Management Strategies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 683-707, August.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2009. "Bioeconomies of scope and the discard problem in multiple-species fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 72-92, July.
- Richard Carson & Clive Granger & Jeremy Jackson & Wolfram Schlenker, 2009. "Fisheries Management Under Cyclical Population Dynamics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(3), pages 379-410, March.
- Carson, Richard & GRANGER, CLIVE W & Jackson, Jeremy & Schlenker, Wolfram, 2006. "Fisheries Management Under Cyclical Population Dynamics," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4586c8tk, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- José María Da-Rocha & Raul Prellezo & Jaume Sempere & Luís Taboada Antelo, 2016. "Fleet dynamics and capital malleability," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2016-09, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Da Rocha Alvarez, Jose Maria & Prellezo, Raul & Sempere, Jaume & Taboada-Antelo, Luis, 2016. "Fleet dynamics and capital malleability," MPRA Paper 75370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Machina, Mark J, 2002. "Robustifying the Classical Model of Risk Preferences and Beliefs," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1xt4c2qb, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed