Status of Agricultural Reforms in Lithuania: 1995 - 1997
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Csaki, Csaba & Meyers, William H. & Kazlauskiene, Natalija, 1998. "Status of Agricultural Reforms in Lithuania: 1995-1997," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10863, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazlauskiene, Natalija & Meyers, William H., 2007. "Role of Research and Researchers during Transition: Case Study of Lithuania," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 7790, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .