Risk Management Research on the Agricultural-Natural Resource Interface: Is It Policy Relevant?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Salathe, Larry E. & Price, J. Michael & Gadson, Kenneth E., 1982. "The Food and Agricultural Policy Simulator: The Dairy-Sector Submodel," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Salathe, Larry E. & Price, J. Michael & Gadson, Kenneth E., 1982. "The Food and Agricultural Policy Simulator," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
- Robinson, Sherman & Kilkenny, Maureen & Adelman, Irma, 1989. "The Effect of Trade Liberalization in Agriculture on the U.S. Economy: Projections to 1991," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11128, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:11147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .