Exchange Rate Market Tensions in a Small Open Economy During the Transition to EMU: can Asian countries learn from the Portuguese experience in 1992-1995?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margarida Abreu, 2003. "Contagion Phenomena in Financial Crises: Evidence from the Portuguese and Spanish Exchange Rate Crises in the Early Nineties," Working Papers Department of Economics 2003/05, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate policy; exchange rate crisis; uncertainty; financial market agents' behavior.;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp71999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .