An empirical study of technological leadership and persistence in product innovation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roberto Fontana, & Diana Moriniello, & Andrea Vezzulli, 2014. "An empirical study of technological leadership and persistence in product innovation," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/21, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Fontana & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2015.
"“…then came Cisco, and the rest is history”: a ‘history friendly’ model of the Local Area Networking industry,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 875-899, November.
- R. Fontana & L. Zirulia, 2015. "“…then came Cisco, and the rest is history”: a ‘history friendly’ model of the Local Area Networking industry," Working Papers wp993, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2015-08-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2015-08-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2015-08-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2015-08-07 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp102015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .