Empirical versus policy equivalence scales: matching estimation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adam Szulc, 2014. "Empirical versus policy equivalence scales: matching estimation," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 45(1), pages 37-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leszek Morawski & Adrian Domitrz, 2017. "Subjective Approach To Assessing Poverty In Poland – Implications For Social Policy," Statistics in Transition New Series, Polish Statistical Association, vol. 18(3), pages 501-520, September.
- Dudel Christian & Garbuszus Jan Marvin & Ott Notburga & Werding Martin, 2017. "Matching as Non-Parametric Preprocessing for the Estimation of Equivalence Scales," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 237(2), pages 115-141, April.
More about this item
Keywordsequivalence scale; matching estimation;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isd:wpaper:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/issghpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Milena Borkowska (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/issghpl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.