ERAWATCH Country Reports 2011: Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gianna C. Giannelli & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2012.
"GDP and the value of family caretaking: how much does Europe care?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(16), pages 2111-2131, June.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2010. "GDP and the Value of Family Caretaking: How Much Does Europe Care?," IZA Discussion Papers 5046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2011. "GDP and the Value of Family Caretaking: How Much Does Europe Care?," Post-Print hal-00687810, HAL.
- Rie Fujisawa & Francesca Colombo, 2009. "The Long-Term Care Workforce: Overview and Strategies to Adapt Supply to a Growing Demand," OECD Health Working Papers 44, OECD Publishing.
- J. Jenson & Stéphane Jacobzone, 2000. "Care Allowances for the Frail Elderly and Their Impact on Women Care-Givers," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 41, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean research and innovation policy; ERAWATCH; European Research Area; Policy Mixes; Transnational and International Cooperation; NETWATCH; ERA Nets; Foresight; Joint programming of research; Researchers; Universities; European Foresight Platform (EFP); modelling; linking Qualitative and Quantitative methods.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc77750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .