Measuring road congestion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo Chao Alex Peng & Miguel Baptista Nunes & Luqing Zheng, 0. "Impacts of low citizen awareness and usage in smart city services: the case of London’s smart parking system," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-32.
- repec:spr:infsem:v:15:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10257-016-0333-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miquel-Ángel Garcia-López & Ilias Pasidis & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2015.
"Express delivery to the suburbs. The effects of transportation in Europe’s heterogeneous cities,"
2015/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Miquel-Àngel Garcia-López & Ilias Pasidis & Elisabet Viladecans Marsal, 2016. "Express Delivery to the Suburbs. The Effect of Transportation in Europe's Heterogeneous Cities," CESifo Working Paper Series 5699, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maria Attard & Muki Haklay & Cristina Capineri, 2016. "The Potential of Volunteered Geographic Information (VGI) in Future Transport Systems," Urban Planning, Cogitatio Press, vol. 1(4), pages 6-19.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:54-63 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsroad congestion; gps; navigation;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- N74 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2013-04-20 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc69961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .