Statistical, Ecosystems and Competitiveness Analysis of the Media and Content Industries: The Film Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James D. Hamilton, 2009.
"Causes and Consequences of the Oil Shock of 2007-08,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 40(1 (Spring), pages 215-283.
- James D. Hamilton, 2009. "Causes and Consequences of the Oil Shock of 2007-08," NBER Working Papers 15002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James D. Hamilton, 2010. "Causes and consequences of the oil shock of 2007–08," FRB Atlanta CQER Working Paper 2009-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Alain Bernard & Marc Vielle, 2008. "GEMINI-E3, a general equilibrium model of international–national interactions between economy, energy and the environment," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 173-206, May.
- Vielle, Marc & Viguier, Laurent, 2007. "On the climate change effects of high oil prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 844-849, February.
- Julie Rozenberg & Stéphane Hallegatte & Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Olivier Sassi & Céline Guivarch & Henri Waisman & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2010.
"Climate policies as a hedge against the uncertainty on future oil supply,"
- Julie Rozenberg & Stéphane Hallegatte & Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Olivier Sassi & Céline Guivarch & Henri Waisman & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2010. "Climate policies as a hedge against the uncertainty on future oil supply," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866449, HAL.
- Lutz Kilian, 2008. "The Economic Effects of Energy Price Shocks," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 46(4), pages 871-909, December.
- Saveyn, Bert & Van Regemorter, Denise & Ciscar, Juan Carlos, 2011.
"Economic analysis of the climate pledges of the Copenhagen Accord for the EU and other major countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(S1), pages 34-40.
- Bert Saveyn & Denise Van Regemorter & Juan-Carlos Ciscar, 2012. "Economic analysis of the climate pledges of the Copenhagen Accord for the EU and other major countries," EcoMod2012 4072, EcoMod.
- Aleklett, Kjell & Höök, Mikael & Jakobsson, Kristofer & Lardelli, Michael & Snowden, Simon & Söderbergh, Bengt, 2010. "The Peak of the Oil Age - Analyzing the world oil production Reference Scenario in World Energy Outlook 2008," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1398-1414, March.
- Conrad, K & Schroder, M, 1991. "Demand for Durable and Nondurable Goods, Environmental Policy and Consumer Welfare," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 271-286, July-Sept.
- Kai Carstensen & Steffen Elstner & Georg Paula, 2011. "How Strongly Did the 2007/08 Oil Price Hike Contribute to the Subsequent Recession?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3357, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2001. "Rebating Environmental Policy Revenues: Output-Based Allocations and Tradable Performance Standards," Discussion Papers dp-01-22, Resources For the Future.
- Turton, Hal & Barreto, Leonardo, 2006. "Long-term security of energy supply and climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2232-2250, October.
- Yazid Dissou, 2005. "Output-Based Emissions Allowances and the Equity-Efficiency Trade-off," Working Papers 0505E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMedia; ICT; Digital shift; EU policies; Copyright;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2013-05-22 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-IND-2013-05-22 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc69525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.