Consumer perceptions of cross-border e-commerce in the EU
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melisande Cardona & Nestor Duch-Brown, 2016. "Delivery Costs and Cross-border e-Commerce in the EU Digital Single Market," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2016-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Artur Strzelecki, 2019. "Key Features of E-Tailer Shops in Adaptation to Cross-Border E-Commerce in the EU," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-13, March.
- Yu Wang (Avery. W) & Yi Wang & Soo Hee Lee, 2017. "The Effect of Cross-Border E-Commerce on China’s International Trade: An Empirical Study Based on Transaction Cost Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Melisande Cardona & Nestor Duch-Brown & Joseph Francois & Bertin Martens & Fan Yang, 2015.
"The macro-economic impact of e-commerce in the EU Digital Single Market,"
JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy
2015-09, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Francois, Joseph, 2016. "The Macro-economic Impact of e-Commerce in the EU Digital Single Market," Papers 987, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2015-12-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-ICT-2015-12-28 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2015-12-28 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:decwpa:2015-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.