The first phase of transformation of an information system project: an essential element of success ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hirschey, Mark, 1982. "Intangible Capital Aspects of Advertising and R&D Expenditures," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 375-390, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i:2:p:375-386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louis K. C. Chan, 2001. "The Stock Market Valuation of Research and Development Expenditures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(6), pages 2431-2456, December.
- Wolfgang Schultze, 2005. "The Information Content of Goodwill-Impairments under FAS 142: Implications for External Analysis and Internal Control," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 57(3), pages 276-297, July.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i::p:161-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ball, Ray & Robin, Ashok & Wu, Joanna Shuang, 2003. "Incentives versus standards: properties of accounting income in four East Asian countries," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 235-270, December.
- repec:bla:joares:v:5:y:1967:i:2:p:164-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Dufour & Ahmed Zemzem, 2005. "Activation des frais de R&D : le cas des entreprises françaises cotées sur le Nouveau Marché," Post-Print halshs-00581187, HAL.
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i:1:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .