Reforming Without Resourcing: The Case of the Urban Water Supply in Zambia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amartya Sen, 1976. "Real National Income," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 19-39.
- Subramanian, S., 2004. "Indicators of Inequality and Poverty," WIDER Working Paper Series 025, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Anwar Shaikh, Amr Ragab, 2007. "WP 2007-3 An International Comparison of the Incomes of the Vast Majority," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2007-3, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermo Perry & Ramona Angelescu, 2013. "Building a culture of accountability in service delivery. An overview of results of the GDN project on Varieties of Governance in Service Delivery," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011930, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsReforming Without Resourcing: The Case of the Urban Water Supply in Zambia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:pbrief:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .