Towards an MDG-Consistent Debt Sustainability Concept
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bernhard G. Gunter, 2010. "Towards an MDG-Consistent Debt Sustainability Concept," One Pager Chinese 87, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Bernhard G. Gunter, 2010. "Towards an MDG-Consistent Debt Sustainability Concept," One Pager Arabic 87, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2016. "Fields of education, gender and the labour market," Education Indicators in Focus 45, OECD Publishing.
- Raquel Tebaldi & Ana Paula de la O Campos & Maja Gavrilovic, 2016. "Gender and social protection: current issues and policy trends," One Pager 332, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Fei He, 2016. "Gender Quota On Boards In Germany," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 10(1), pages 77-83.
- -, 2016. "40 years of the regional gender agenda," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 40334 edited by Eclac, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTowards an MDG-Consistent Debt Sustainability Concept;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:opager:87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .