Social Policies and the Fall in Inequality in Brazil: Achievements and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Social Policies and the Fall in Inequality in Brazil: Achievements and Challenges
by Maximo Rossi in Wikiprogress América Latina on 2012-03-12 18:31:00
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Policies and the Fall in Inequality in Brazil: Achievements and Challenges;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-03-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAM-2012-03-08 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2012-03-08 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:opager:135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .