Social Policies and the Fall in Inequality in Brazil: Achievements and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Blanchard & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Paolo Mauro, 2010. "Rethinking Macroeconomic Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(s1), pages 199-215, September.
- Rathin Roy & Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Has IMF Advice Changed After the Crisis?," One Pager 134, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Social Policies and the Fall in Inequality in Brazil: Achievements and Challenges
by Maximo Rossi in Wikiprogress América Latina on 2012-03-12 18:31:00
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Policies and the Fall in Inequality in Brazil: Achievements and Challenges;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-03-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAM-2012-03-08 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2012-03-08 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:opager:135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .