The challenge of pro-poor growth in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Kenny, Andy Sumner, 2011. " More Money or More Development: What Have the MDGs Achieved- Working Paper 278," Working Papers 278, Center for Global Development.
- Rafael Guerreiro Osorio, 2008. "Can we Accurately Project MDG Indicators?," One Pager 68, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Yongzheng Yang & Robert Powell & Sanjeev Gupta, 2005. "The Macroeconomic Challenges of Scaling Up Aid to Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Kenny, Charles J. & Moss, Todd J., 2007.
"The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 735-751, May.
- Michael A. Clemens & Charles J. Kenny & Todd J. Moss, 2004. "The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success," Working Papers 40, Center for Global Development.
- Michael Clemens & Charles Kenny & Todd Moss, 2004. "The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success," Development and Comp Systems 0405011, EconWPA.
- Easterly, William, 2009. "How the Millennium Development Goals are Unfair to Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 26-35, January.
- Degol Hailu & Raquel Tsukada, 2011. "Achieving the Millennium Development Goals: A Measure of Progress," Working Papers 78, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- David Hulme, 2010. "Lessons from the Making of the MDGs: Human Development Meets Results‐based Management in an Unfair World," IDS Bulletin, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 15-25, January.
- Benjamin Leo, 2010. "Who Are the MDG Trailblazers? A New MDG Progress Index," Working Papers id:2926, eSocialSciences.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:opager:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .