Towards an Employment-centred Development Strategy for Poverty Reduction in The Gambia: Macroeconomic and Labour Market Aspects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- Fynn, John & Haggblade, Steven, 2006. "Potential Impact of the Kwacha Appreciation and Proposed Tax Provisions of the 2006 Budget Act on Zambian Agriculture," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 54475, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Edward Buffie & Christopher Adam & Stephen O'Connell & Catherine Pattillo, 2004.
"Exchange Rate Policy and the Management of Official and Private Capital Flows in Africa,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(s1), pages 126-160, June.
- Catherine A Pattillo & Stephen A. O'Connell & Christopher S Adam & Edward F Buffie, 2004. "Exchange Rate Policy and the Management of Official and Private Capital Flows in Africa," IMF Working Papers 04/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Fynn, John & Haggblade, Steven, 2006. "Potential Impact of the Kwacha Appreciation on Zambia Agriculture," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 54617, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Stanley Fischer, 2001. "Exchange Rate Regimes: Is the Bipolar View Correct?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 3-24, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2009. "The Gambia : An Assessment of the Investment Climate," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12983, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTowards an Employment-centred Development Strategy for Poverty Reduction in The Gambia: Macroeconomic and Labour Market Aspects;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-06-07 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-06-07 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2008-06-07 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:cstudy:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .