Far from champions, close to midgets: international production sharing in Central and South America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Germán Calfat & Danny Cassimon & Renato G. Flôres Jr. & Ana Rivas, 2011. "Far from Champions, close to Midgets International Production Sharing in Central and South America," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 101-137, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Ehrl, 2014. "Task trade and the employment pattern: the offshoring and onshoring of Brazilian firms," Working Papers 151, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iob:wpaper:2008001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hans De Backer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iobuabe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .