Far from champions, close to midgets: international production sharing in Central and South America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Germán Calfat & Danny Cassimon & Renato G. Flôres Jr. & Ana Rivas, 2011. "Far from Champions, close to Midgets International Production Sharing in Central and South America," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 101-137, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Ehrl, 2014. "Task trade and the employment pattern: the offshoring and onshoring of Brazilian firms," Working Papers 151, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iob:wpaper:2008001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hans De Backer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iobuabe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.