Trade Flows of Agricultural Products with Ireland and the EU : An Analysis for Six African Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Matthews & Hannah Chaplin & Thomas Giblin & Marian Mraz, 2007. "Strengthening Policy Coherence for Development in Agricultural Policy: Policy Recommendations to Irish Aid," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp188, IIIS.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural trade; developing countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-08-12 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2006-08-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-08-12 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .