US-China Economic Relations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Naughton, 1996. "China's Emergence and Prospects as a Trading Nation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 273-344.
- S.M. Shafaeddin, 2002. "The Impact Of China´S Accession To Wto On The Exports Of Developing Countries," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 160, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Yee Wong, 2004. "China Bashing 2004," Policy Briefs PB04-05, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Morris Goldstein, 2004. "Adjusting China's Exchange Rate Policies," Working Paper Series WP04-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "United States; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 04/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Hickey, Ronan & Osborne, Jenny, 2004. "The Chinese Economy: Emergence and Evolution," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 67-91, July.
- Hans-Böckler-Stiftung & Deutscher Gewerkschaftsbund (ed.), 2001. "Welthandelsorganisation und Sozialstandards: Dokumentation der DGB-Tagung am 28. Mai 2001 in Brüssel," Study / edition der Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf, volume 60, number 60.
- J. David Richardson & Asha Sundaram, 2013. "Sizing Up US Export Disincentives for a New Generation of National-Security Export Controls," Policy Briefs PB13-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp96-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .