The USâ€“China trade war and phase one agreement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorbecke, Willem & Chen, Chen & Salike, Nimesh, 2021. "China’s exports in a protectionist world," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C).
- Dorn, David & Levell, Peter, 2021. "Trade and Inequality in Europe and the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 16780, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Funke & Adrian Wende, 2021.
"The US-China Phase One Trade Deal: An Economic Analysis of the Managed Trade Agreement,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Funke, Michael & Wende, Adrian, 2022. "The US–China phase one trade deal : An economic analysis of the managed trade agreement," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2022, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chad P. Bown, 2022.
"How COVID‐19 Medical Supply Shortages Led to Extraordinary Trade and Industrial Policy,"
Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 17(1), pages 114-135, January.
- Bown, Chad P., 2021. "How COVID-19 medical supply shortages led to extraordinary trade and industrial policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 16359, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chad P. Bown, 2021. "How COVID-19 medical supply shortages led to extraordinary trade and industrial policy," Working Paper Series WP21-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Bas,Maria & Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Paunov,Caroline, 2022. "How Resilient Was Trade to COVID-19 ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9975, The World Bank.
- Chad Brown & Paola Conconi & Aksel Erbahar & Lorenzo Trimarchi, 2020.
"Trade Protection Along Supply Chains,"
Working Papers ECARES
2020-52, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chad Bown & Paola Conconi & Aksel Erbahar & Lorenzo Trimarchi, 2021. "Trade protection along supply chains," CEP Discussion Papers dp1739, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bown, Chad P. & Conconi, Paola & Erbahar, Aksel & Trimarchi, Lorenzo, 2021. "Trade protection along supply chains," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 114270, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bown, Chad P. & Conconi, Paola & Erbahar, Aksel & Trimarchi, Lorenzo, 2021. "Trade Protection Along Supply Chains," CEPR Discussion Papers 15648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chad P. Bown & Paola Conconi & Aksel Erbahar & Lorenzo Trimarchi, 2020. "Trade Protection along Supply Chains," CESifo Working Paper Series 8812, CESifo.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Ito, Keiko & Fukao, Kyoji & Ivan, Deseatnicov, 2022. "The impact of the U.S.-China conflict and the strengthening of export controls on Japanese exports," IDE Discussion Papers 852, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsUS-China trade policy; tariffs; trade war timeline; phase one agreement; antidumping; countervailing duties; product exclusions; export controls;
All these keywords.
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2021-03-22 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp21-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peterson Institute webmaster (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.