Singed Integral Representations of Comonotonic Additive Functionals
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerreia-Vioglio, Simone & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2013. "Ambiguity and robust statistics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 974-1049.
- Giraud, Raphaël, 2014. "Second order beliefs models of choice under imprecise risk: non-additive second order beliefs vs. nonlinear second order utility," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 9(3), September.
- Cerreia-Vioglio, S. & Maccheroni, F. & Marinacci, M., 2015. "Put–Call Parity and market frictions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 730-762.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2012. "Choquet Integration on Riesz Spaces and Dual Comonotonicity," Working Papers 433, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Simone Cerreia vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2013. "Ergodic Theorems for Lower Probabilities," Working Papers 500, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2012. "Niveloids and Their Extensions:Risk Measures on Small Domains," Working Papers 458, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .