A box-cox double hurdle model
No Abstract available
|Date of creation:||26 Oct 1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: The Institute for Fiscal Studies 7 Ridgmount Street LONDON WC1E 7AE|
Phone: (+44) 020 7291 4800
Fax: (+44) 020 7323 4780
Web page: http://www.ifs.org.uk
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: The Institute for Fiscal Studies 7 Ridgmount Street LONDON WC1E 7AE|
Other versions of this item:
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2009.
"Addiction, social interactions and gender differences in cigarette consumption,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 245-272, August.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2007. "Addiction, Social Interactions and Gender Differences in Cigarette Consumption," Working Papers 39/2007, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Salmon, Claire & Tanguy, Jeremy, 2016. "Rural Electrification and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Nigeria," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 48-68.
- Claire Salmon & Jeremy Tanguy, 2014. "Rural Electrification and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Nigeria," TEPP Working Paper 2014-10, TEPP.
- Claire Salmon & Jérémy Tanguy, 2014. "Rural Electrification and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Nigeria," Working Papers halshs-01100275, HAL.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601922 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul Chaze, 2005. "Assessing household health expenditure with Box-Cox censoring models," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 893-907.
- Juan Brida & Pablo Daniel Monterubbianesi & Sandra Zapata-Aguirre, 2013. "Análisis de los factores que influencian el gasto de los turistas culturales: el caso de los visitantes de museos de Medellín," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, June.
- Kuntner, Tobias & Teichert, Thorsten, 2017. "Price Promotions: Enablers or Obstacles for Brand-Led Innovation Adoption – A Double-Hurdle Approach," EconStor Preprints 157297, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- R. Brau & M. Lippi Bruni & AM. Pinna, 2004. "Public vs private demand for covering long term care expenditures," Working Paper CRENoS 200408, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Brunori, Gianluca & Galli, Francesca, 2016. "Understanding motivations and determinants of direct sale strategy. The case of Tuscany Region," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244896, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martinez-Espineira, Roberto, 2006. "A Box-Cox Double-Hurdle model of wildlife valuation: The citizen's perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 192-208, June.
- Roberto Martinez Espineira, 2004. "A Box-Cox double-hurdle model of wildlife valuation: the citizen’s perspective," Others 0410003, EconWPA.
- Jörg Schwiebert, 2016. "Evidence on copula-based double-hurdle models with flexible margins," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 245-289, August.
- Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas I. & Seale, James L. & Bai, Junfei, 2015. "Household composition, income, and food-away-from-home expenditure in urban China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 97-103.
- Bai, Junfei & Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas & Seale, James L. Jr. & Zhang, Caiping, 2015. "Household composition, income, and food-away-from-home expenditure in urban China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212050, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:94/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed