A box-cox double hurdle model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2009.
"Addiction, social interactions and gender differences in cigarette consumption,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 245-272, August.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2007. "Addiction, Social Interactions and Gender Differences in Cigarette Consumption," Working Papers 39/2007, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Salmon, Claire & Tanguy, Jeremy, 2016.
"Rural Electrification and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Nigeria,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 48-68.
- Claire Salmon & Jeremy Tanguy, 2014. "Rural Electrification and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Nigeria," TEPP Working Paper 2014-10, TEPP.
- Claire Salmon & Jeremy Tanguy, 2016. "Rural Electrification and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Nigeria," Post-Print hal-01588336, HAL.
- Claire Salmon & Jérémy Tanguy, 2014. "Rural Electrification and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Nigeria," Working Papers halshs-01100275, HAL.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601922 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul Chaze, 2005. "Assessing household health expenditure with Box-Cox censoring models," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 893-907.
- Juan Brida & Pablo Daniel Monterubbianesi & Sandra Zapata-Aguirre, 2013. "Análisis de los factores que influencian el gasto de los turistas culturales: el caso de los visitantes de museos de Medellín," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, June.
- Kuntner, Tobias & Teichert, Thorsten, 2017. "Price Promotions: Enablers or Obstacles for Brand-Led Innovation Adoption – A Double-Hurdle Approach," EconStor Preprints 157297, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- R. Brau & M. Lippi Bruni & AM. Pinna, 2004. "Public vs private demand for covering long term care expenditures," Working Paper CRENoS 200408, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Brunori, Gianluca & Galli, Francesca, 2016. "Understanding motivations and determinants of direct sale strategy. The case of Tuscany Region," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244896, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martinez-Espineira, Roberto, 2006.
"A Box-Cox Double-Hurdle model of wildlife valuation: The citizen's perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 192-208, June.
- Roberto Martinez Espineira, 2004. "A Box-Cox double-hurdle model of wildlife valuation: the citizen’s perspective," Others 0410003, EconWPA.
- Jörg Schwiebert, 2016. "Evidence on copula-based double-hurdle models with flexible margins," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 245-289, August.
- Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas I. & Seale, James L. & Bai, Junfei, 2015.
"Household composition, income, and food-away-from-home expenditure in urban China,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 97-103.
- Bai, Junfei & Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas & Seale, James L. Jr. & Zhang, Caiping, 2015. "Household composition, income, and food-away-from-home expenditure in urban China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212050, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:94/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.