Nonparametric testing for exogeneity with discrete regressors and instruments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus Deaton, 2010.
"Instruments, Randomization, and Learning about Development,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(2), pages 424-455, June.
- Angus Deaton, 2010. "Instruments, randomization, and learning about development," Working Papers 1224, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Severini,Thomas A., 2005. "Elements of Distribution Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521844727, October.
- Richard Blundell & Joel L. Horowitz & Matthias Parey, 2012.
"Measuring the price responsiveness of gasoline demand: Economic shape restrictions and nonparametric demand estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 3(1), pages 29-51, March.
- Richard Blundell & Joel L. Horowitz & Matthias Parey, 2011. "Measuring the price responsiveness of gasoline demand: economic shape restrictions and nonparametric demand estimation," CeMMAP working papers CWP24/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Joel L. Horowitz, 2007. "A Non-Parametric Test of Exogeneity," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1035-1058.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:deaton_instruments_randomization_learning_all_04april_2010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bierens, Herman J, 1990.
"A Consistent Conditional Moment Test of Functional Form,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1443-1458, November.
- Bierens, H.J., 1989. "A consistent conditional moment test of functional form," Serie Research Memoranda 0064, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Iori Giulia & Kapar Burcu & Olmo Jose, 2015. "Bank characteristics and the interbank money market: a distributional approach," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(3), pages 249-283, June.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Vuong, Quang, 2000. "Nonparametric Significance Testing," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 576-601, August.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Patilea, Valentin, 2008.
"Breaking the curse of dimensionality in nonparametric testing,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 103-122, March.
- Pascal Lavergne & Valentin Patilea, 2006. "Breaking the Curse of Dimensionality in Nonparametric Testing," Working Papers 2006-24, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Andrew Chesher, 2004. "Identification in additive error models with discrete endogenous variables," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Das, M., 2005. "Instrumental variables estimators of nonparametric models with discrete endogenous regressors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 335-361, February.
- John Xu Zheng, 1996. "A consistent test of functional form via nonparametric estimation techniques," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 263-289, December.
- Jin-Ting Zhang, 2005. "Approximate and Asymptotic Distributions of Chi-Squared-Type Mixtures With Applications," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 273-285, March.
- Elie Tamer, 2010. "Partial Identification in Econometrics," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 167-195, September.
- Whitney K. Newey & James L. Powell, 2003. "Instrumental Variable Estimation of Nonparametric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1565-1578, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:11/15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.